Something good, just got better
Switch Sock is much lighter than a Compost Filter Sock of similar diameter.
This allows for all sorts of efficiencies. The biggest one- you can put down more sock each day. This is especially important for pipeline projects where E&S crews have to keep up.
Compared to Compost Filter Sock:
• Similar hydraulic flow and sediment removal rates
• Same netting specs
• Much lower weight per pallet (650 lbs vs 1750 lbs)
• 36% more sock per tractor load (1430 vs 1950 linear feet 18-inch)
• Ships on pallets or super sacks
• Promotes Vegetative cover better than Compost Filter Sock fill
• Can be pyramided
• Approved by PA DEP as alternative to Compost Filter Sock