Trap sediment from stormwater runoff that flows onto roadways from construction activities.
Weighted, durable, and reusable, RockSock stays put in concentrated flows without trenching, stakes, or anchors. High-strength netting and double hog rings allows for RockSock to be repeatedly run over and moved – and still last the entire job.
- Modular pieces allow for flexible configurations
- High hydraulic flow to prevent ponding
- Heavy enough to stay in place without anchors
- Netting is a high-flow, high-strength, UV-resistant multi-filament polyester knit textile
- Color is Hi-Vis Safety Orange
- Fill is a 50-50 blend of 1½”(minus) dust-free limestone gravel and composted hardwood chip
- 6-inch pig tails for easy handling
- Double hog ring closure prevents opening
- Check dams/ditch checks
- Inlet protection
- Gutter-line checks
- Perimeter sediment control repairs