Sometimes you need a filter sock that can be moved.
Road Wattle is the answer – it’s designed for daily portability. Use it across access roads at night, during rainouts, or near stream crossings on large projects.
Road Wattle is filled with chopped switchgrass or pine straw an alternative fill material for Compost Filter Sock. The hydraulic flow and sediment removal rates match Compost Filter Sock but RoadWattle weighs 50% less.
The heavy-duty textile and strapping enable the device to be moved again and again. Comes in Hi-Vis orange for maximum visibility.
Available with Switchgrass or Pine Straw fill, depending on the region.
The heavy duty textile and strapping enable the device to be moved again and again. Hi-Vis orange netting allows for maximum visibility.
- Integrated straps for easy moving
- Quickly dries
- Field longevity of one year
- Can be staked through or driven over (if necessary)
- Hi-Vis Orange netting for maximum visibility
Road Wattle can be sold coiled on a pallet or in a super sack. This saves shipping costs and allows for easier storage.
- Available in 12 and 18 foot lengths
- 1/8 inch opening heavy-duty polyethylene netting
- Fill: Switch Grass or Pine Straw
- Available coiled on a pallet or in a super sack
Road wattle’s flexible netting allows it to be formed into many shapes to fit the demands your application.