Weighted Modular Stormwater device intended to trap sediment from stormwater runoff that flows onto roadways as a result of construction activities.
Rock Sock stays put in concentrated flows without trenching, stakes, or anchors. High-strength netting and double hog rings allows for the product to be repeatedly run over and moved and still last the entire job. Applications include ditch checks, inlet protection, gutter-line checks, and perimeter sediment control repairs.
Rock Sock Product Specifications:
• 8” diameter, 36'“ long, 50 lbs per modular piece
• Netting is a high-flow, high-strength, UV-resistant multi-filament polyester knit textile
• Fill is a 50-50 blend of 11/2” (minus) dust-free limestone gravel and composted hardwood chip
• 6-inch pig tails for easy handling
• 40 pieces per pallet (shipping weight 2100 lbs)
• Modular pieces allow for flexible configurations
• High hydraulic flow to prevent ponding
• Heavy enough to stay in place without anchors